Wombats Wagon - Project Polo

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Defconwombat
B4
Passat model: B5 Syncro Wagon

Wombats Wagon - Project Polo

Post by Defconwombat »

Welcome to my first ever Passat :D
After spending the past few years tinkering with mk3 golfs of pretty much every engine they came with, I decided I need to be driving something bigger again and the passat wagon seemed like an Obvious choice. Would have loved to have got something with the same power as my old Jag STR but there isn't many VAG motors about with 400bhp for a grand.
So I got me this

2.8 v6 manual. 65k half leather in Elegant Green Metallic (LB6N) with full vag history.

Came to me completely standard. In the picky you can see its had a grill swap and the headlights cleaned and joeyed. Any of you that decided to keep an eye on this thread will get to know that I ain't to hot on remembering to take before photos. Once an idea pops in the old noodle I get pretty blinkered.
Going to have to be honest and let you all know that as much as I want to, wheels and lows ain't going to happening for quite a while as I just don't have the cash to chuck at it right now. :(( Trying like mad to pursued a bloke at work not to waste a set of Bently splits on a Astra van but it just ain't happening.
Last edited by Defconwombat on Sat May 11, 2013 7:50 am, edited 7 times in total.

This topic has 92 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login