My B5.5 Wagon TDI

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

TimG
B2
Passat model: b5.5

My B5.5 Wagon TDI

Post by TimG »

ok, so me and the wife went and collected our new car 2day, the family is getting a little bigger in a few moonths so we thought it was time for some more space. never had a vw before.

its a 2002 52 plate, 130pd tdi, 6 speed, 73,000, full vw service history.

were well chuffed with it, needs a bit of tidying here and there but on the whole a very good car and after all it is nearly 10 years old. Its our first vw, and were well impressed. performance is brilliant and fuel economy looks to be pretty good also for such a big car. I must say though my favorite part of the car has to be the number plate lol.

any way heres a couple of pics, it needs a damn good clean inside and a good machine polish on the outside, but all in good time.

more to come and im hoping to make a few changes, and just a tasteful bit of modding. refurb wheels etc. thinking of leaving it standard with as many vw options as possible.

comments welcome.
Made In Germany

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login