b4 saloon tdi

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

stevegtx
B6
Passat model: b5/b4 tdi saloon

b4 saloon tdi

Post by stevegtx »

well couldnt really say no lol just out of mot but not to worried comes with full history every mot except 1only failed twice in its test life head light aim and rear pads to low,needs a few little bits and a grill surround :D comes with grey leather heated(fronts are eletric witch i didnt know when i bought it lol) :-bd e/w,a/c,discs front and back,cd player and boot changer,remote alarm,c/l,starts on the turn of a key.i used to have one with a 16v abf and loved the shape so gona mot it in a few weeks if its gona cost alot i may break it,if it passes ill run it and the misses can drive my b5 ~x( .Ill be dropping it either 60/40 or just 40 and g60 steels i think and just enjoy it :ymhug:
also if it passes and anyone has the same initials as JRE then get in touch would consider selling the plate ;)

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login