Rowan's new daily b5.5 tdi sport wagon..new pics 06/03/2012

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

luvmydubs
UKPassat's Possie

Rowan's new daily b5.5 tdi sport wagon..new pics 06/03/2012

Post by luvmydubs »

So, with the demise of my b5 turbo wagon finally settled I had decided some time ago that it's replacement would have to be another b5.5 tdi and preferably a sport model. After 2 weeks of searching I plumped for this....

...few issues with it. Slightly intermittent temp gauge, fault with the wiper stalk and a slight click coming from the front n/s cv but that's what you get for buying a car in a rush lol. Overall though it's nice. I've changed the wiper blades for some flat blades. Swapped over my interior and number plate led's and swapped the tatty ariel for my shorter lupo one.

Future plans are pretty basic really. I have some ap coilovers going on next weekend and am going to start
stripping down my oz split rims tonight which will have grey centres and polished dishes. Maybe a touch of colour coding aswell...we'll see :D
Last edited by luvmydubs on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 398 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login