rip muff diver

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

bobman
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: 1.4tsi Touran

rip muff diver

Post by bobman »

these are the last pics i have of my beloved passat,
those that dont know me, i had this car for 6 years and spent a lot of my own time modifying her, total spent over 6 years was about £7,000 makin a good car a million times better

whenever i walked away from this car i had t take another look at her and take a pic

car park at work

the bloke that owned this bora was gunna buy mine but because i wouldnt let him have it till i taxed it he went and bought the bora, bad choice on his part, the engine and brakes went on it a month after he got it

december 2010 i was rear ended in the snow, cant find the pics from it but s some of you know i had problems with adrian flux repairin my car evben tho all my mods were declared, they just wanted to write it off, anyway i took it thru a private solicitor who got me a hire car, all the dameage repaired and also compo for my whiplash, when the car came back it was looked better than before the crash

only have these 3 pics of the rear end and these are the last 3 pics i have of the car

still miss the car even tho it is in bits in the garage at the moment
RIP Muff Diver

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login