My new B6 project slow time OEM+ theme

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Pat J
B4
Passat model: B6 Sport Estate

My new B6 project slow time OEM+ theme

Post by Pat J »

Well I left the fold in 2007 after selling this
I had various cars upto buying this T4 which is now up for sale
I'd decided I wanted to go back to a car and stick with VAG and fancied another Passat again :-bd I was originally looking for another late model B5.5 and stumbled on this B6 by accident and found it was in my budget.
It is an 06 2.0 TDi S140 and this is how I bought it
First thing to do was swap the 18inch alloys over from my T4 as the 16s that were on didn't cut it for me
I then got hold of an illuminated interior light and the dash pockets out of an 07 highline that had had an argument with a lamppost x_x I spoke to the parts guy at my local dealers and they ordered me the matching covers to my interior instead of the brushed alloy ones fitted.
Once the van and a few other bits are sold I'm going to hit it with the lowering stick. I've got some clear front indicators to fit but they are currently at my brothers. I'm also replacing the standard double din head unit with a single din all singing headunit I've taken out of the T4 as it's cheaper for the adaptors at the minute than getting the double din HU I'm after but want to control my ipod and have hands free. I'm also going to upgrade the front speakers and wire in the speakers for the rear doors.
Last edited by Pat J on Sun May 20, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never underestimate the power of idiots in large groups!!
B5.5 Tdi SE Wagon - Best Standard VAG - Summer Scorcher 07 - Now gone
B6 Tdi S 140 Saloon - Now sold
B6 Tdi Sport 140 Wagon - Build Thread

This topic has 20 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login