nothing special

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!
dazzler
B6
Passat model: b5.5

nothing special

Post by dazzler »

Thought it was about time I put a few pics up. Hope you like, tough if you dont
Please remember though its always gonna be a

The story goes a little something like this, I went out one day needing some tyres for my last car (a hot but shed-like rs2000) and ended up coming home with a very very respectable 2.0l se spec wagon....as you do :hyst
All was going well, life was sensible, (hence no pics of standard car) then its the old story........boy meets website, website gives him ideas, boy wants toys etc etc :-?

First up wheels, to cut a long story short I saw these on ebay only 400 miles old, but the guy listed the tyre size wrong, wondered why he had no bids, so i contacted him got the correct info and ...lets just say i got them cheaper than i could get 4 new standard 15"tyres for ;)
But needless to say it looked like a 4x4, and needed the lowering stick. After reading millions of posts about this in the B5 section (and having no money) I got some TA techniks shocks and springs from ebay for a bargain price. OK they are only -40mm but for everyday driving and with some shocking roads around my way they are awesome.
Then I went to the gathering :D .... and saw some loverly metal, talked to a few of you and found a couple of little things that didnt cost the earth would help make a difference. So pressed plates, de-badged grill ,6k HIDs were added and rear badges removed. Also have a Polo ariel and some mud flaps on order.
Which is where its now at, so i guess you want some pics? (BTW im no photographer so be gentle)

This topic has 154 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login