passat oem+ , now gone

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

torque777
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: golf tdi wagon

passat oem+ , now gone

Post by torque777 »

should of done this a long time ago but here goes ...
after owning various cars i turned to vag and bought a toleado v5 then a 2003 seat leon cupra .. due to the need for an estate to lug my lump of a dog about i went searching for a passat estate ..and after 3 months searching and looking at loads of poo i found this
a 2002 tdi sport with 97000 miles and full service ... paid the grand sum of £5100 in june 2008 for her
apart from some detailing and having to change the belts and water pump due to it being missed and still on the original !!! nothing much happened to her due to lack of funds and a divorce untill 2009 and this happened
a disco popped the boot in on an island ... which turned out ok as the boot was the tattiest part and a few weeks later and a new tailgate and bumper were fitted thanks to hie insurance :D
didnt really do anything but dream ... untill i found uk passats in earlly 2001 and it started from .. never going to mod a car again to ... well lets get the wheels refurbed !
so after that i painted the calipers and changed the dampers for bilstein ones ... still cant understand why i didnt fit lower spring to it as been regreting it ever since ..next up came debadge at the rear and then new grill
then found a engine undertray and fiteed that
then got some fogs and grills .. photos to follow when fully fitted ... then bought some koni -40mm sport springs
these are going on this weekend !!!
also had one wheel re done as had a damaged tyre
pleased with the finish and was redone for nothing !! :D
also took my roof bars off and these are being polished as we speak
and also recieved in the post my fog wiring loom from germany so must get these sorted now ... will post some pics when car is lower lol
Last edited by torque777 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:12 pm, edited 18 times in total.
passat 2002 sport oem+ ....gone but not forgoten....still missed

This topic has 669 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login