'Ecto 1' my B4 wagon

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Buckers
still on the production line
Passat model: B5.5

'Ecto 1' my B4 wagon

Post by Buckers »

Evening,

Just thought I'd start a thread for my recently purchased B4.

Came about it by accident really. Always fancied an older Passat Estate (B3/B4) but never bought one. Last year I bought a T4 Transporter as a bit of a project as I'm a keen mountain biker and it seemed perfect for doing trips out etc. Anyway, long story short it's now stiing in a field awaiting attention.

In the meantime I'd been using my in-laws B5 VR5 saloon which was starting to put a bit of pressure on as I was nicking their car all the time.

Anyway, was browsing e-bay for a cheap B5 estate and this stod out in the listing. Went to look at it and couldn't walk away....

A sneaky shot of what's coming up...

I'm absolutley chuffed with it. It's a 2.0 petrol but goes alright (compared to a 1.9TD T4 anything is quick) and isn't too bad on juice.
If anyone knows the car and has any history on it then feel free to let me know...unless it's bad!

Oh and the 'Ecto 1' bit is coz my mate said it reminded him of the Ghostbusters car....I can see that sticking :cry: :-P
Last edited by Buckers on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul B

2001 B5.5 TDI Sport Wagon
1995 B4 Wagon - RIP

This topic has 39 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login