New B5.5 wagon RIP RIP RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

tristan
B4
Passat model: b5

New B5.5 wagon RIP RIP RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tristan »

managed to get my old passat sold very quickly so made way for my new passat
got a bargain from EBAY only paid £2900 for it

nice clean example with low miles and full history

bought the car with an airbag issue, the crash sensor was faulty under the passenger seat so i had to replace that, turned out to be moisture damaged, small job went big as i had to pull carpets out and let them dry,, mopped out 4 pints of water from the passenger floor, plenum drains cleaned and all is well..

Big thanks to Mifkif and DMCessential for their help,, very stressful time but easily fixed in the end...

dont plan on any massive changes,, but its started already

just had the windows tinted for the kids ,, and the look , got a great price from these guys

http://www.pentagonautotints.com/windowtinting.htm

all in £180 but started with getting the back and sides for £150 but decided to get the fronts done for an extra £30

recently got a bonnet bra from a member on here and really like the look, and am currently in the process of buying a MFD double din headunit for it

here are a couple of shots

more to follow im sure, lol
Last edited by tristan on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login