b5 saloon se tdi (largos on and a wash !! )

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

stevegtx
B6
Passat model: b5/b4 tdi saloon

b5 saloon se tdi (largos on and a wash !! )

Post by stevegtx »

well ive been on here long enough and have a day off so thought id post up some pics b4 and during and how she is now!!
bought it march last year with a water leak tuned out to be the head gasket so had that done with water pump,cambelt etc and new rad and thermostat(massive thanks to stedub a good mate)
then dropped it 30mm on koni springs and eibach shocks with 16"sports alloys
then thanks to my bitch Kaliboy :ymhug: got these
next came roof bars massive thanks to ant for keeping hold of them for a few months till i could get to him !! and picked up a roofbox of a neighbour cheap :D need one as got a baby boy for when we go away!!
and got a day off so me and my mate fitted my fk springs 55/40 and the rear parking sensors so my short wife can drive it x_x lol
still to do are rear spacers,light tints all round and refurb the alloys and amp and comps to fit to go with the amp and sub in the boot hope u all like the work so far
Last edited by stevegtx on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 27 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login