b5.5 saloon - black a,b and c pillars with bad pics

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

TG1
B6

b5.5 saloon - black a,b and c pillars with bad pics

Post by TG1 »

Howdy fellas, been meaning to start a tread since i picked the car up before christmas, its a blue (lighter than my indigo blue golf, but dont know the colour) 1.8t sport (dunno why they used the word sport for it :hyst ) has some double 5 spoke 18's this style but not actually mille miligias http://www.autowerxinc.com/pop.php?products_id=1347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; on a multitute of pov spec summer "sport" tyres, got 107k on the clock fsh up to 98k, recent oil and pollen filter work at vw in november. its pretty pov spec tbh, its got climate and thats about it.

The plans for it are to make it better/more practical for me the mrs and the little one. i'm not going to go for a silly drop, well not just yet, let her forget how bouncy the golf was first :oops:

stuff that needs sorting for sure and hopefully soon

*Good wash,clay,shampoo,paint clean,polish,seal and wax session. everyone likes a shiney car. plus i refuse to take *photos of it in this state 8-|
*vagcom toys - soon as i can find someone local who's not forever busy :-?
*replace rear ashtray assembly - does anyone have the part numbers for the net optic trim or have the lot for sale?
*paint calipers and hubs black, small brakes and 18's aren't good bedfellows.
*maybe tints, but to be honest i dont want to look like a chav, just dont want to blind the baby. is it worth having the lightest tints they offer on the back? or how dark is the factory privacy glass? or has anyone had the custom blinds fitted to a saloon? any pics
*I want some more engine covers, as i guess like the golf, there is a few interchangable ones between the models/maybe even some audi ones?
*Pressed plates, i've been promising myself a set for years, but cant be bothered to dig out my documents and drive up to dubmeister
Tax disc holder - ordered
vw air freshener - ordered
fit isofix at some point to at least one side
maybe a install at somepoint, it could do with a bit more bass,and some a/v would be cool, maybe a drop down screen in the rear?
Last edited by TG1 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.

This topic has 101 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login