projekt sat

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

stebeever
B1
Passat model: b5

projekt sat

Post by stebeever »

i'm writing the same as the other night but this time with pic's, she's all painted polished to a glass finish and that you can shave in every panel, alot of hard work into the bonnet extension for the right look, wheels on, skirts on, all i have to do is the finishing touches coilovers, leather, and multi media, and if i work hard enougha few engine mods, so here goes i'll try to start at the begining with the photo'sImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage, once we had got the roof to a glass finish (18 layers of gloss black and lacquer with every layer wet flatted just to get the glass look) then we started on extending the bonnet to fit the bumper,[imghttp://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy105/beevz312730/phone067-1.jpg][/img]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage, bonnet finished, just the rest of the car,ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage, and built back up just about 13 hours before the wedding. didn't think i was going to have it done in time to say at the begining of last week the doors and that weren't even flatted and polished some long days and nights
Last edited by stebeever on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 30 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login