Red One Doobies B3 New wheels 15/3/11

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

doobie
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B3 GL estate

Red One Doobies B3 New wheels 15/3/11

Post by doobie »

Well the call of the B3 was just too strong... I love my B5 but it just doesnt have enough character so after looking around and going to see a few cars I bought this......

Its a 2 litre 8 valve GL estate in tornado red....owned by an old boy for the last 14 years its totally standard and unmolested ...but not for long... Standard spec is electric windows all round, electric tilt slide sunroof, load cover and factory fit removable towbar. It even has the original towbar weight sticker .... Its pretty clean with only a bit of bubbling around the front screen.

Drove it the 150 miles home without a hitch and if the fully functioning MAF is to be believed achieved this....

Its not really pink just my cr*ppy phone camera
Plans for it are.... well you will just have to wait and see....

Finally as no one wants to buy my B5 i am breaking it so if you need anything PM me...gotta pay for the mods to this somehow.
Last edited by doobie on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris

[b]B3 outlaws forum[/b]

"The sensible person doesn't walk around in a beekeeper's outfit to keep the wasps away from their ice cream in summer. The sensible person accepts that wasps are attracted to ice cream and that wasps will always outnumber ice creams."

This topic has 86 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login