Vwnutant- SOLD MARCH 11-OCTAVIA VRS-

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

Vwnutant- SOLD MARCH 11-OCTAVIA VRS-

Post by vwnutant »

Hello all

Sorry i had to do this but its done now and I must say WOW holy poo what a car !

DETAILS FROM THE ADVERT- 260bhp !

in met black,usual vrs refinments,this car very quick and pulls like a train it has had a lot of money spent on it and is in perfect condition,there is a bill from jaba sport for £1686 for a serial port re map,dv30 bailey dump valve recirculating,adjustable boost controler,induction kit,also a full milteck stainless exhaust including downpipe,it also has a lowering kit on it,and just fitted 2 weeks ago a new clutch,88k miles all previus mots,spare key,service pack,mot runs til end ov jan but will fly through a test,tyres all good,brakes good,no suspension noises,in split mint condition inside and out no dents or scratches,first to see will buy,no tax at the mo but i will be able to tax at buyers cost.

So now the pictures -

Plans are just to get some new number plates and get it properly checked over to make sure all is in order...

- wind deflectors
- poss different grille

its defo a licence looser though crikey its fast , comfortable, decent on juice, good size all in all a nice motor for the dosh....

ant

Start the barrage of abuse......
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 107 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login