B5.5 Passat 1.8T Sport

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

markmcie
still on the production line

B5.5 Passat 1.8T Sport

Post by markmcie »

Hey all, here are some pics of my 02 Passat 1.8t Sport. I have it about a month and have recently had it remapped. Its a fantastic car to drive. Sometimes I forget I'm driving a big ol Passat as I blast it around. But its perfect for cruising along in comfort with a nice bit of power to take off when you want. It can be heavy on juice but I'm used to my old Passat TDi so not surprised it cost a bit extra to run. Worth every penny thou for the smooth power delivery and engine note to the lighter front end and tighter handling. The sports suspension works really over standard.

I wanted a blue 1.8t sports with full vw history so when this one came up I just had to have it. The half leather / alcantara heated seats are just the best things to be put in a car, ever :) All I need now is cruise control so I can totally relaxw while motoring up and down the motorways.

Glad the forum is back up and running. Not many other resources for Passat owners out there.

Keep up the good work 8)

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login