Passat v6 2.7t 477.17 bhp/471.98 lbs (483ps/640nm) 12.7 1/4

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

aposegil
B5.5

Passat v6 2.7t 477.17 bhp/471.98 lbs (483ps/640nm) 12.7 1/4

Post by aposegil »

Hi all

Well should have said hello while back but been kind of lazy so apologies :oops:

well some might recognise my user name some might not but been about a while had a corrado I truly miss :( started off as a 1.8 16v then a 2.1 16v then 2.1 16v-G60 and finished as a R32 corrado lol where I was offer good enough money for it and decided to get myself a RX7 type R (the proper ones) and what a car ever time I drove it I ask god up there for all the help I could have to keep the thing on the road lol

Any how once I saw sense and wanted a VW again I saw Harms 2.8 sc for sale drove it and happy with it.

And since then been driving about in it, sadly not got used to the width, kerbed the wheels sorry mate.

Was up at the pod yesterday and tried some good to get some good times but sadly couldn’t get it to launch as I have done in the passat :( was getting to much clutch slip from the fact tyres was gripping to much :( but hopefully the mods I’m planning for the future will make life a lot easier ;)

pics fo the corrado ;) :-

http://www.corrado-database.nl/index.ph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ado&id=420

and the passat ;)

Last edited by aposegil on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 21 times in total.

This topic has 229 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login