guess whos back you lovely people

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

petes passion passat
Too much time on your hands

guess whos back you lovely people

Post by petes passion passat »

Guess whos back in town on a new set f sexy curvy dish 20" dish rims!!! I only got them today. As for the pics, they have only been taken on cam phone hence the poor quality, but even a blind man would have 2 appreciate these curved dishes. Theres some day time and nighttime shots but the car looks alot more moody at night i think. These wheels have completely changed me car. In fact theyve changed me life lol.
lookin moody here
moodier still lol
dishes so deep u could eat ur cereal out of em lol. in this pic u can actually appreciate jus how low profile and stretched these tyres are. It looks like a rubber band almost lol
this shot was taken on Craig's (style dynamix) phone and came out like a mag cover...PVB here we come lol

the amazing fact tho, is that even tho i have gone from an absolute slam on 19s, iv nt raised the car at all (not even a bit) to squeeze the 20s under there. The 'ssat just swallowed it all up. Currently, am i the only person in the country runnin 20s on a 'ssat??? i think i just might be :)

This topic has 1425 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login