The jolly green giant

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

hannakournikova

The jolly green giant

Post by hannakournikova »

Hi All

When i had my old trusty rusty octavia estate i genuinely adored it. for a £600 investment I parked anywhere, filled it with anything, ran it on anything, and it just plodded on.

Then, the inner show pony came along and the Octavia needed too much for MOT i wanted something more respectable hence the Family V50 sport.

But with the a low mileage 200sx sitting in the driveway it was a bit of a waste so decided to buy another cheap daily and put some money into house and 200SX (powah!!) so here is the new daily.

One owner from new, (father of a mechanic), FULL service history, last year seen the timing belt, water pump, front suspension replaced at the the tender mileage of 91k now its 95K

I plan to get rear windows tinted, fit my BBS CH, lower it, towbar, install central armrest and double din.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login