Darren's B5.5 Wagon.

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Dazzatron
B1
Passat model: B5.5

Darren's B5.5 Wagon.

Post by Dazzatron »

Hello all.

My name is Darren and i am from Motherwell in Scotland, i have owned my 1.9Tdi pd130 B5.5 since December last year and have loved some of it and hated the car for the rest of it, but i hope im done spending on it for a while.

When i purchased the car i was told a pack of lies about it but basicaly i got it with 90k on the clocks and it seemed like a steal but it came with a few mods which i didnt know at thr time, k&n panel filter, egr delete, eibach lowering springs and a remap of some sort.

First things i went about doing where tinting the windows, dewipered the rear, fly eyed the lights, heko deflectors and audi rs4 wheels, which i recently sold in favour of some 17" monoblock reps.

Repairs i have had to do so farclutch and flywheel, front shock absorbers, front upper and lower arms, sump, engine mount, burst vac pipe and most recent AFM or MAF, so you can see why i am slightly upset with it at the moment but heres some pics and i hope you like it.

When i went to get my RS4 wheels from Aberdeen, Fraserburgh.

When i got back i got them on.

And the car now.

Ohh and i have another car Nissan 200sx S14A with Stage1a tuning and alot more stuff.

Thanks, Darren. :)

Copied this from my intro to start my build thread ill just stick a list of things i want to do up to keep you intrested just now.

- HIDs for low beam are ordered and should arive tommorow so will get that done and get pictures up.
- Backbox delete should be getting done soon aswell as i hear good things about the noise.
- I want a full interior swap to either cream leather with wood or black leather.
- Double din CD/DVD/NAV unit when i get the money and the chance.
- Get the eiback spring kit off and get some coilovers on, Wieter mabey.
- Get the OEM grill Back on
- New front wings and number plate recess smoothed off then painted.
- Uprate the speakers and fit a sub along with the new headunit.

There is alot more i shall do but for now that is it.

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login