My passat B3 wagon. TDi/recaros/weitecs ect

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

stuartmyles
still on the production line
Passat model: B3

My passat B3 wagon. TDi/recaros/weitecs ect

Post by stuartmyles »

Literally just signed the V5 for this. (Photo by Johny Cook taken from his thread in the photography forum - http://www.scottishvag.net/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=104205)

First plans and most importantly are to pay for it (got it off a mate who needed rid) and get it transported to my dads empty warehouse.

Once I have it in the lock up i'm going to get it stripped down and get a real good look over it. Get the coils off and get everything cleaned up. The Engine itself needs a fuel pump and a MAF which i've sourced but I really need to decide if I want to run the 2E thats in it or find a suitable diesel lump. The 2E has been nothing but problems since my mate got it and he's been replacing one thing after another so I think it could be the case of getting something like an AFN or GTD. Looked into PD's but its a lot of work.

Got a few other plans but they will come after getting it mechanically sound and getting an MOT ect on it. Like I said, back in college now so progress will be really slow and these cars are completely new to me as I was a mk2 fan.
Last edited by stuartmyles on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login