My Modified B5

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

lee20vt
B1

My Modified B5

Post by lee20vt »

Here's a few pics of my B5!
Its had a bit of work done to it and here's a brief run down, no doubt i will forget half of it!

Wheels - Keskin KT4 Alloy Wheels, 8.5 x 19 fronts and 9.5 x 19 rears
Tyres - Front 225/35x19 Rear 235/35x19

Suspension - FK Adjustable Coilover Suspension

Engine - K04 Turbo, Custom Re-Map by Awesome GTi, Forge Front Mount Intercooler, Forge Dump Valve, Forge Carbon Fibre engine cover, Forge Oil, water and petrol cap, Polished inlet manifold, Neuspeed 5 bar Fuel Pressure Regulator, De-Cat, Custom exhaust (no visible backbox), Denso Iridium Spark Plugs, Shortshifter kit.

Body/ Exterior - Dietrich Bodykit, Autobra Bonnet bra, M3 Boot Spoiler, Rear Window Spoiler, Shark Fin aerial, Chrome mirrors, De-badged Grille, Headlamp Covers, HID Headlight Conversion,

Interior - Full black leather, 300mm Snap Off MOMO Steering Wheel, MOMO Chrome Gear Knob, Autogauge Oil Pressure and Boost Gauges, Dynamatted doors etc, Upgraded speakers.

Probably other stuff but you tend to forget, Hope you like!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by lee20vt on Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 23 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login