My B5.5 Wagon

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

Roony02
B3
Passat model: B5.5

My B5.5 Wagon

Post by Roony02 »

Hi all,

I've been a Passat owner for about a month now and happily already attended a meet and made a few changes already. Thought I'd start a log of the development and see what reactions I get.

Here's the advert pics:
as you can see its been slammed and has a set of awesome Audi A5 18s. Its also got a custom exhaust altho Im gonna change the chavvy huge oval tailpipe.

Since then Ive taken off the bonnet bra and black headlight film and started to iron out some of the niggly things.

I gave it an oil change and full coolant change including the thermostat and expansion tank. My temperature gauge now works and I can see the lovely pink coolant!!! All for under £50

Next job is to try and sort out interior lights that dont work, y research has lead me to possible CCM corrosion on the wiring as all the bulbs are OK.
Mod wise I want to fit S4 calipers with A8 323mm discs n pads. Then to make it go faster either just a Pipercross panel filter and remap or go for K03s, S3 injectors, FMIC, filter then remap. Would love to get 250bhp but we'll see.

And so it continues........ :-bd
Creating a monster.......

This topic has 166 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login