New and Old Rides, loony getting lowish

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

DiscoDaz
still on the production line
Passat model: B5 Saloon

New and Old Rides, loony getting lowish

Post by DiscoDaz »

Hi everybody just thought i would try this posting photos doodaa and make myself known to the good people on UKP, after selling my B3 15years ago im now back in a Passat after many years driving about in a couple of Polo 6N's so i thought i would share some old photos i have found from many moons ago and some photos of my new to me but old B5 Saloon 90bhp TDi before i get tinkering with her. Liking UKPassats very much and sooo jealous of some seriously quality rides on here, keep up the good work everybody and hope to meet up at a show sometime soon.

First couple of photos are of my B3 saloon 2.0l 8valve GL from 1996, sitting on 16" Azev A's with the flat centre cap (cost an arm and a leg), Supersprint stainless exhaust (custom ordered from Italy and so had to sell my other arm and leg), K&N panel filter, lowered 50mm (cant remember the name of the springs). Also a photo showing Tatton Park in 1996, the only Passat on show n shine that year and also did BVF96 that year too in the Water Cooled Display and concours where she took 1st place.

link to photos until i work out how to get them on here, cheers for looking
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77172044@N05/
Last edited by DiscoDaz on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mudflaps - done
Genuine flatblade wipers and arms - done
Headlights - polished - awaiting xenon hid to be fitted
Wheels - Getting Refurbished - 17" 10 spoke Gen Audi Ronals
Suspension - done - FK Coilover KIt
Grill - Standard - Wanting Badgeless
Stubby Aerial - Done
Number Plate Lights, Interior LIghts - LED

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login