=VWNUTANT= B5.5 TDI , SOLD NOVEMBER 2012

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

=VWNUTANT= B5.5 TDI , SOLD NOVEMBER 2012

Post by vwnutant »

:D :D :D ....Yes im back in another passat ! , and at long last ive got a b5.5 tdi ! ....

Sold my car on Thursday , and the hunt began ..set my sights on a 1.9 tdi sport 2002 reg !? and the longer I waited the more were selling fast ! ....if I couldnt get one of them it would of been the se version but didnt want to do that...anyhow

1) viewed a black 2003 one - no go - wouldnt budge on price so walked off
2) viewed one at a DODGY dealers !! wow , nice big scratches all over the car , so walked off

3RD TIME LUCKY !! :D ..Bradford , 2002 Grey Passat TDI 130BHP 103,000 fsh etc . Got there , and as soon as i walked out of the door I thought im having this one ! . MINT !! has LOADS of service history , and £££s of vw bills , tax discs, folders, mots etc etc . Interior is like NEW , under the engine bay like new! , in the boot like New !! ...

Has just been mot.d but needs tax , and has a couple of advisories re discs pitted but ill sort that soon enough as there ok other than that it has some nasty door protector strips on that need taking off .

SPEC-
Dimming rear view mirror
in dash 6 cd changer/cassette
16 sport alloys
air con
chrome trim
auto closure
sport seats/armrest
traction control/esr

Got it home this afternoon and it began -

JET WASH
SNOW FOAM
CLEAN/SOAK ALLOYS
RINSE CAR AND ALLOYS
WASH CAR WITH AUTOGLYM ETC
RINSE
JET WASH
DRY WITH TOWEL

Needs a go over with a claybar and a good polish but its come up really nice , and its a very straight car !

heres the pics for now !--

Added my Last two silver ukpassats stickers :D
Had some spare LED number plate light bulbs as didnt fit vrs -fitted them
Took the R8 Oil cap off my last car and fitted to this one :ymapplause:

Voila ! looking nice !

and the history !

cheers
ant
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 484 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login