Matts B3 GT

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

Matt
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B3 GT 2.0 16v

Matts B3 GT

Post by Matt »

thought id better jump on the "post loads of pictures of my car" bandwagon, actually got round to taking some new pics the other day when we went up to cambridge to visit a mate, car was a state due to not being washed for about 2000 miles (too many busy weekends :( ) but we found a quiet lane to get some pics as the sun was setting. The mate in question had just picked up a 3 year old alfa GTV, and he got some nice pics of that but the crankshft bearings broke up on it last week and its off the road for 2 weeks at the mo to get the bottom end rebuilt! its only done 56k, i thought it was funny that the bus is coming up to its 180ooo m service and still pulls well on the original engine and 'box hehehehe

the day i brought it home, didnt know what to do with it so left it outside and took photos of it:

after it got serviced and i mended some stuff i detailed it properly:

then the heater matrix broke, which was fun. this is after i had put the seats, carpet and airbox back in it :roll:

new pics:

:)
Last edited by Matt on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

B3 GT Passat of Doom

2.0 litres 16 valves ABF

This topic has 39 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login