My B5 :)

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

Kenny
B3
Passat model: B5 TDi 110SE AFN

My B5 :)

Post by Kenny »

hey there people. glad i finally found a UK passat site :)

anyway, i'm Kenny, from Scotland if you hadnt got that already. currently running a 1999 1.9TDi SE 110 in Blue Anthracite with a few mods. only pictures i've got are from end of last year. will try get some new ones soon :)

Mods:

Exterior:
Audi RS6 19" alloys in sparkle silver wrapped in 235/35/19 toyos (slight stretch)
lowered on KW coils
de-badged front grill
angel eyes (FK i think) + matching indicators
tints all round except windscreen
tinted rear lights
rolled front arches (car has been lowered about 2inches since pictures so had to be done)

Interior/Engine
Alpine headunit
momo gear knob
chipped to 140bhp, still hitting 65mpg+ easy :)

there's probably things i've missed but i'll let pictures do the talking... except 4 more words : I LOVE my passat! :lol:

Old Pic from previous owner

after first cleaning session:

^^ pictures above, car was sitting at this height.

car is now about 2inches lower front and back. most of underside at the front of the car sitting about the height of a small zippo lighter and that's how i've been driving it for months. jacking points have taken a scrape or 5 :P some of the pics the car is dirty... i live in Scotland, its always raining. clean the car, its dirty 5mins later :(

More recent pics

trying to get onto my driveway aint no fun :(

Slammed on KW's : 19" RS6's on stretched tyres : angel eyes : debadged front + rear
tinted rear lights : chipped to ~140bhp ~280 tq : tinted windows : front arches rolled
MOMO gear knob : Alpine headunit : hypersonic alarm : rears spaced, fronts to come

This topic has 59 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login