my b3 estate......

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

...joe
still on the production line

my b3 estate......

Post by ...joe »

well its not much and as i've said in another thread this is a daily and a workhorse so its getting modded on what i can get cheap!!

the day i got it:

stuck some horrible team dynamic 16"s because they were free and had very good tyres and the wheels it came with had slicks as tyres:

over the last few weeks i've serviced it, including cam belt, PAS belt and alt. belt, oil, filter and it needed a new water pump and rocker cover gasket. then for the MOT it needed a small bit of welding, brake hose and steering rack was leaking badly so i swapped it for a re-con one. that was a shitty job! while doing this i painted the 16's satin black, to match all the black plastic trim. put soem pressed metal plates and holders on it and smoked side repeaters...... today i did this!
its a bit of fun and makes a change from being overly picky about my mk2 golf :D

i've got some coilovers on order from darren at g-werks and i can't wait to get them on as i hate driving a lofty car! then thats mostly it for the wagen except for a re-trim. i'm thinking green alcantara centers and anthracite bolsters. the green should bring out the colour of the car a bit more?!

and my golf:

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login