Introduction!

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Ramecroft
B1
Passat model: B5

Introduction!

Post by Ramecroft »

Thought id introduce myself seeing as this whole websites been alot of use to me and the people have been very helpful!

My first 2 cars were Corsas :| and then me and my girlfriend had a baby so i needed something bigger. I Was looking at Vectras but they were abit too common for my liking! There were a couple of Passats near me (Cornwall) so i thought id go have a look...

Straight away i loved them, Luxury compared to the Corsa, lots of room and my girlfriend liked it too :0 The first one i looked at was abit of a dog. It had cream leather but the body work was shabby :(

In the end i settled for the 1.8 20v N/a, 69000 genuine, clean bodywork, mint interior in blue :smile:

Bought it back in August '08 and didnt really play with it much until the last month. Ive recently added;

18" Rs6s
Hot Tuning coilovers
Sony CD player
Fli 12" sub

Ive only got the pictures of when i first got it at the moment but i will keep this up to date with the things i do!

Oh and i caught a rock last week and broke my bumper a lil bit. Ive put a topic in the wanted forum though :smile:

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login