My TDI Sport Wagon

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

BUBSTER1970
Passat model: b5.5

My TDI Sport Wagon

Post by BUBSTER1970 »

Pas1.jpg
B) Hello All in Passatville
There are some really great cars on here, Well Done All, this is my 2003 130TDI Sport, she has covered 57000 miles, so their should be loads of life left in her yet. So far i have upgraded the speakers & tweeters all round with some infinity items and added an adaptor for the old ipod, next has been the addition of the 18" RS6 Wheels which i think look the biz..... over the coming months i am looking to get the ride height sorted with some coilovers, a new grill when can make up my mind what i like, a votex rear spoiler, and a leather interior when i can find one! if you have any of these bits then please get in touch B) I will be adding more pics as i go and i look forward to receiving your views & feedback on my wagon! anybody else from my neck of the woods (East Devon) ?? cheers for now B)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login