Introduction

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Passants
Passat model: B7

Introduction

Post by Passants »

Hi all,

just bought a 2014 2.0 Diesel (B7 I think). Really pleased with the test drive, I pick it up on Friday. I'm amazed at how big the boot is, and how much space there is in the back. Glad I didn't buy the Insignia I was looking at.

I couldn't figure out how to start the thing! Maybe I didn't push the key in far enough, but the dealer guy started it so I guess I'll figure it out.

I couldn't get the media unit to connect to my phone bluetooth so the first thing I'll be doing is getting a single DIN stereo and a shelf. I don't really like the integrated screens and I prefer old school stereos. I have a sub out of my old car which I'll be putting in too.

Other than that, I don't think I'll be doing much to it. I have a 1200 miles return trip to do at the weekend so that will hopefully clear out the DPF a treat

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login