B6 PD?170 2007 Estate N00B

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Flamesahdes
Passat model: B6 Estate

B6 PD?170 2007 Estate N00B

Post by Flamesahdes »

Hi All

Picked up my 2007 estate yesterday, insurance says its a B6 Estate SEL, so must be what it is :), 170Ps model with DSG,
needed a more family-based car as the wife was starting to get annoyed with the multiplying MX5s that seem to turn up at our house....

the car has done a fair few miles, but from what I have heard/read as long as they are looked after they will munch them up no worries.

hoping to read over and see what others have done to their cars, get some ideas for some subtle mods (installed a new head unit today, have LED interior lights coming as it just makes the cab a nicer place) and some mats, don't want to go mad with this car but I have said that about almost everything i have owned......

Gave the old girl a good interior and bay clean today, hopefully, get the outside done tomorrow! after looking at why the airbag light has decided to come on :(

Anyway looking forward to learning from the forum!

Thanks

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login