Mr Transplanter Joins UK Passat!

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Nollywood
B1

Mr Transplanter Joins UK Passat!

Post by Nollywood »

Hey guys!

I’ve just joined here.

I don’t own a Volkswagen Passat, but I’m not new to VAG marques. I have owned 59 (yes, you got that right!) Audi models since 1989 till date. 13 Volkswagen models, and 1 SEAT.

I’m an experienced mechanical engineer, I was an Audi Master Tech for 15 years, so I certainly know VAG! I have performed several engine swaps, I pioneered the B5 Audi A4 V8 swap back in 2008, and till date I have performed 13 V8 swaps, the last one was a V8 40V swap into a 2001.5 Volkswagen Passat B5.5 2.8 V6 30V 4Motion.

Some of you may know me as “Siena”, the Audi Man!

I have also performed AWD conversions on B6/7 Audi A4 models. I will be posting details of my current project here.

Thank you all for letting me join this community, I’m looking forward to forging long and lasting relationships with you all.
2013 B7 Seat Exeo ST Sport Tech | 2.0 TDI 170 | 6MT | Dakota Red Metallic | LED DRL’s | Bi-Xenons | AFS | LED Tails | LED RNS-E | AUX / iPod Input | Black Leather | Multi-Function Steering Wheel |Front & Rear PDC | Auto-Dim Mirrors |.

Audi 077-Series V8 32 / 40V Guru.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login