Flatlander rolling in

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Evil
B2
Passat model: B5.5 Highline

Flatlander rolling in

Post by Evil »

Hi all... just decided to join the forum (this one) and found I'd already joined but hadn't posted!!... Numnuts..

Anyway.. we were looking for a Mk4 Golf Wagon but got (very) lucky on an ebay auction for an '04 Estate Highline 130 a week ago.

Instantly replaced the 15's with some Audi S-Line 17's (the 15's needed 2 new tyres and it was about the same price to get wheels with decent tyres so we did that).
2nd gear is a bit crunchy, it's going in for a gearbox oil change later today - hopefully that'll sort it.

There'll be no dramatic changes, I quite like cars to look more-or-less standard, but I'm planning on tints, a 40mm drop and badgeless grille..
Wouldn't mind front fogs and the optional amp for the radio/nav system if it's plug and play..

Not the best pic, but this is it on the 17's
Audi17inchSmaller.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login