New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Redcrow
Passat model: B5.5

Post by Redcrow »

Hi, I've just got myself my 3rd B5 passat. I love these cars they're simple comfy and do really good mpg.
I've joined because basically I needed to access some wiring diagrams you have on here. The passat I bought was cheap and had some water damage in the usual place ccm module.
The connectors were dead so I got a new ccm with the same part numbers and the plugs from the scrappy. Now I've wired it in but there's still no communication with it and some of the wires were different I had 2 left in my wiring loom when I finished. Anyway I found what pins they went Into and took some decent pins from the old connector and put them in the new one. Everything appears to be working except the remote locking. It's only doing 2 doors and I still have no communication with it.
Now I'm not sure what age car it came from the scrappy never told me but I think it was a 2003 mines a 54 could they be different? I can't re code it as I can't communicate with it!

Any help appreciated.