New B8 GT owner

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Big-Damo
Passat model: B8 GT Saloon 190

New B8 GT owner

Post by Big-Damo »

Evening ladies and gents, just joined the forum having bought a new (to me) Passat B8 GT.

I am absolutely in love with the car. My mum has a B8 estate, the white one parked behind mine (she's on to her fourth Passat now) and i know how robust they tend to be, so decided I would follow suit after my Vectra C got written of outside my home.

I only just got the car on the 3rd of March so I'm quite new to it all and still trying to get my head round all the gadgets with regards to the MMI (infotainment etc) but looking forward to picking up some useful advice and also contributing to the forum as well.

Got to try and figure how to attach pics (via iPad) next, then I'll be laughing. Will try uploading from Photobucket as I'm sure the photo sizes will be way too large

So without further ado just want to say "Hello" and look forward to being a member of what looks to be a cracking site.

Kind regards
Damian

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login