Newbie....

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

GazzaB
Passat model: B6

Newbie....

Post by GazzaB »

Hello All

I am Gareth or aka Gazza.

I am currently an ExPAT living in Germany, but returning to UK in August/September (Once my house is sold)..
I have had a few VW's over the last few years, and have a Cross UP here in Germany as all my driving now is in the City. But this a also going soon as its a german car, and not big enough for me ferrying back and forth to UK/Germany.
So I have purchased a 2007 B6 Passat Estate Sport 2.0TDi 140 DSG. in light Blue. Ill post some pics later.
it has high milage 178K with full dealer service history. But as they have no info if its had a Cam Belt done the dealer has agreed to do this, along with an oil service, and Gearbox Oil service too at no extra to me.. Saves me the hassle and the expense. :) So getting a good deal i think.
Ive had a few Passats over here in Germany
B5.5 Estate 1.9TDi Trendline Manual (Company Car)
B6 Estate 2.0TDi Trendline Manual (Company Car)
and
B5 Salon 2.8 V6 4Motion Auto (Own Car)

So not a total stranger to the Passat, and with the company cars have regularly done lots of long haul journeys around Germany and back the UK. So I know how comfortable they are. Especially 7 hour run down to Bavaria in All weathers.

So thats a little about me... to say Hi
And I am moving to the south east below London, So will be interested in any Pub Meets or events.
Cheers.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login