Personalised Vw Hand Drawings !!

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

brayj2
B4
Passat model: B8

Personalised Vw Hand Drawings !!

Post by brayj2 »

Hi there guys, i joined this forum a few weeks ago after buying a 1.9s B6 2007 and so far im loving all the builds as its giving me inspiration to start a thread, but im posting here as its probably where il get the most replies :D

Im offering you guys a personalised service where i will hand draw your pride and joy, a fully customisable and hand rendered sketch of your car ! I have talked to Ant about it already and hes happy for me to go ahead with it as every bit of money i charge per car will go towards the site :)

All you need to do is PM me with a picture of your car ( maybe a certain angle, etc ) and i will do a complete A4 hand render. I can also do a customised version of your car, maybe where you would like to see your car in its final stages with all your desired mods ! i have been doing this for a while for friends and family and they love it so i thought id share it with you guys as this will be the only forum i do this for :)

Pricing : I charge £30 for an A4 Fully finished rendering, where you will recieve the original drawing and a high quality gloss photo version on A4 all postage is included in the price ! Sorry about the long winded message but i will put some photos of my work on here so you guys can see :)

Message me with any questions !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
https://www.behance.net/JBRAYdesign (Automotive Design Portfolio)

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login