Hello from Basingstoke

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

vagwinner
still on the production line
Passat model: B6 2.0T Highline

Hello from Basingstoke

Post by vagwinner »

Hi All

My name is Nathan, I live in North Hampshire and I am a software engineer.

I recently purchased an 09 plate Passat B6 2.0tdi Highline. This is after having spent many years as a Golf Mk4 owner, and an active member of the UKMKIV website. My Golf was seriously modified, lowered etc, uncomfortable, high mileage, high maintenance and an all round PITA (although it looked cool)! What a change it is to drive a smooth, quiet, comfortable, reliable machine! I tell you what, I LOVE it. Its a sign of my age I daresay.

I vowed I wouldn't ever change it, but I want to do a few things like window tints for privacy, OPS upgrade, tow bar, just general, useful things. And who knows, maybe one day Ill sell those horrendous wheels, get something better and put it on air!

In the mean time, I aim to use the forum to do what I can in terms of "comfort" mods. Examples include, getting the alarm chirps working, getting my compass working, etc. so anyone that can point me in the right direction would be very much appreciated. Also, is there a sticker that UKP do for the car?

I look forward to meeting a new car group and spending many happy hours reading build threads!

Thanks
2009 Volkswagen Passat B6 Saloon - 2.0Tdi 140BHP, Silver, CBAB engine

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login