passat owner here :)

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

ryanImcc

passat owner here :)

Post by ryanImcc »

hey guys,

I am ryan, i am 22....23.....22...one of those o.0 any way i have had a few cars in my time, started with a clio rn 1.4 then i had a 106 xs 1.6, followed by a 106 GTI and then i got bored...so bought a 306 TDI got bored further more and decided to head towards a rover which i loved and everyone knew....then guess what the head went..... which brings me here... maybe a VW can cure my boredom? I was fed up with little 1.4's i wanted something with a little power and plenty of potential and still a little rare once modified So i bought a 1.8 Turbo Sport 20V Passat

She has 141k on the clock and nice dent in the driver side passenger door which is getting changed Saturday and a nice scuff which i will fill and spray in the next couple of weeks She is a lovely moonstone silver....i think? I haven't got any pics yet but here is the plan:

1. Alloys will be going gloss black along with both VW badges plus the passat and 1.8T badge.
2. A 35/50% all round tint to keep it subtle...ish
3. thinking about going a 40mm drop?
4. going to colour code the bottom bump strips.
5. Decat maybe....
6. 2 twin dual performance exhausts.
7. 4-2-1 manifold - not sure if i can :S
8. A better intake system.
9. Thinking of a dump valve? not sure.
10. will be chipped.
11. Finally remapped.

new to the petrol turbo scene so will be a fun experience

A little about more about me, as a few people are aware i run Ipswich Modified Car Club, we have our own burger van and modeling agency too We are also registered to Meningitis UK, we raised just over £500 at our last event We attend the big shows in force :)

Thats my introduction with out pics, they will be uploaded soon enough

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login