morning. me and my current/ex passats (b3/b4)

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

dez
Passat model: b3

morning. me and my current/ex passats (b3/b4)

Post by dez »

hi, im dez, 25, currently residing in colchester.

previously owned the fat slag b4 estate (it was me who was responsible for sorting out the bodged suspension with proper coilies, slamming it more, and sorting out most of the other bodged stuff on it) was a 2l 8v manual GL spec. raceland coilies, notched chassi rails for trackrods and driveshafts(yeah it was that low, as a daily), g60 15"s with 195/45, satin blacked. had some real fun with this one and massively regretted selling it.did 1000s of trouble free miles in it, and by far my favourite car ive had for a while, miles cooler than my current caddy.

and also briefly owned a white b3 estate,1.8l 8v manual, wierd spec halfway between cl and gl with no sunroof. mk3 golf stainless exhaust, chopped springs, flatface masitaly 17s, smoothed tailgate and nose, roof rail delete, US spec rear plate surround. cant find a pic of it though.

now got this-

1.9td manual gl spec.
which obviously needs 'the treatment' as its boggo at the moment.may be selling it as-is, as id prefer a 2l 8v again, but if that dont happen, after the other two im gunna have to raise my game with this one! i have ideas :wink:

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login