--DONATE TO UKPASSATS.CO.UK--

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

--DONATE TO UKPASSATS.CO.UK--

Post by vwnutant »

Hello all

As you may of read on the front page of the NEW look forums etc , the site was set up by me a few years ago on my own , with a little help from mates, that trend continues and thats what makes ukpassats soo special , we all appreciate what each other does , and will help out where we can .

The site has come on leaps and bounds over the last couple of years and i thank all of you for this , cant do it without you all .

SO , if you wish to DONATE to ukpassats , help me with the running costs , and servers etc that i pay for , then please feel free , your more than welcome to reply on this thread for all too see , and thank you for doing it !

==NEW== 2011 ===

ALL PAYMENTS/DONATIONS CAN NOW BE SENT BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD/VISA ETC VIA PAYPAL BY USING THE SIMPLE DONATION BUTTON BELOW...

YOU THE MEMBERS ARE THE SOUL OF UKPASSATS AND WE CANT RUN WITHOUT YOU .

help the forum and keep it running for years to come ......HERES TO 2011 AND BEYOND !!!

THANKS
ANT AND THE ADMIN TEAM
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login