new guy from the US

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

soncjet
still on the production line
Passat model: B5

new guy from the US

Post by soncjet »

hello. I will first apologize for my Americanized English - I have issues with calling my car parts bonnets and wings. They're hoods and fenders to me :lol:

i found this thru a good friend of mine, TTB5 (with the crazy clean Aviator Grey B5 sedan) and finally spent some time looking around, and registered this morning.

I've had my share of VW's over the years. Currently we only have 1 Passat, and after this weekend, hope to double that. ;) I'm in the process of selling my A8L, and will then be looking to buy (or have made a deposit to hold ) another B5.

Here is my wifes wagon/estate/variant/what ever you want to call it.

(that is also my blue and white jetta in the background)

2000, v6, tip, 4mo. lowered with H&R springs w/ W8 sport struts. 18" oem gti wheels, w/ 16mm spacers. badgless grille, clear corner lights, european front rubstrip w/ plate holder, new beetle donut headrests, and other than that it is pretty much stock.

I'll keep quiet about what I'm going to look at, I don't want to jinx myself. but it would fit in nicely with the rest of our cars. :cool:

This topic has 33 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login