Newbie Alert

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Ruddmeister
still on the production line

Newbie Alert

Post by Ruddmeister »

Afternoon all

Thought I'd say hello my name is Steve and I've had my Passat Sport 2.0Tdi for just under 2 months, it's an ex-VAG car from somewhere in the the VW group and had about 6,000miles on the clock when I got it......somehow it now has 9,500miles on the clock :roll: .....

In the near future I'll be giving Richard at Forge a visit for a quick remap....they did an excellent job on an A3 diesel I had and I had plenty of their Kit on my old Seat Leon Cupra R (including FMIC, Pipework etc etc).....their customer service is second to none in my experience

Here are a few pics of the car (i'll get some better ones soon)

I have rejoined the ranks of VW after leaving in disgust in 2002 when I bought a VW Gold Mk4 GTI 1.8T and was Soooo dissapointed I left and vowed not to return, TBH it was shockingly slow and didn't corner well (I had just come from a Seat Leon Cupra) I went back to Seat and bought a Leon Cupra R and the car was superb but I needed something bigger hence the Passat.......I love the Passat, big, smooth, quick, solid build and actually doesn't handle too badly at all :lol:

The old Leon

I can usually be found hanging around http://www.seatcupra.net too :lol:

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login