Passat b3 gt

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

Paultooley
Passat model: B3 gt

Passat b3 gt

Post by Paultooley »

So thought I'd register on site and say a quick hello and a little story about my car . So I live in Newquay and for the the past year I've been driving past this Passat b3 and keep wondering about because I've liked them for a while so I eventually go offer on it find out it's been stood for 6 years and lucky for me the owner had an offer on it from a scrap man of 120 quid I offered 150 for it I have no idea of specs at this stage it's just a base so I leave it with him so he rings me back saying he'll accept 200 for it I'm no haggler so I said yes so I arranged to go get it had done some reading on wiki about specs hoping for a good un so I get to the car sort the paper work out and have a look round the car all in pretty good condition considering so you know that moment in fast and furious when he brings him that smashed up supra an the surprise on there faces when they see the engine well when I popped the bonnet and saw the 2.0 16v kr engine under the bonnet I knew I'd got a bargain........so I guess watch this space I'll bring you pics shortly my names Paul hello everyone

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login