accidental b4 owner says hi

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

matty707
still on the production line
Passat model: B4

accidental b4 owner says hi

Post by matty707 »

Hi every 1, great forum. I have spoke to some of you in the b3/b4 forum, had some great advice and am already tinkering with my passat.

Anyway thought i would say hi and tell you all how i came accross my 96 passat 1.8cl b4 variant. I got it about 3 years ago paid £250 with 70000 miles on the clock and full mot. I was in a pickle needed a car for work so i thought that will do nicely. I ran it for about a year then i got a van thru work so i gave it to my mum, 2 years pass im now out of work and i need a car, like a boomerang, with 80000 on the clock the passat comes back to me (thanks mum). It was a bit worse for wear missing, back fireing, eating fuel and pulling vigerosly to the n/s. After new lambda, leads and put the spear on the o/s she is getting alot better.

Now here i am, been reading the forum and i think am getting the "bug",minds been running wild just a shame i have limited funds, but never the less i am planning on going to bug jam this year, its right on my birthday. Hopefully i can get my car looking half decent b4 then or i might have to try this "rat look". Here's a pic of mine and thanks every 1 for all your help

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login