Ecotek Power booster.

This Section is purely for HOW TO step by step guides , if you want to submit a thread please email admin or post it up and we will moderate it accordingly....these can be discussed in the other relevant forums . ALL THREADS WILL BE LOCKED

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

DUBBED
B4
Passat model: B5

Ecotek Power booster.

Post by DUBBED »

Well its service time again and on top of the usual flush and oil /filter change I though I would try some of this gear.
Went out for a blast round the back lanes pulled up the back street and grabbed a screwdriver,plank of wood and a hammer,
First job pop the bonnet and loosen the intake clip down wind of the airflow meter,
Hold the revs at between 2500 and 3000 rpm for 2minutes???.
Balls to that I though 2000 is plenty pressure on an unloaded engine with 150k on the clock.
Well my legs are to short and as being billy no mates today I improvised,
So that's what the hammer and the plank was for..................
Now its just a case of squirt and rev for two minutes
Let it tick-over for three minutes then repeat until the can is empty.

And then the best bit.
Throw the empty can at next doors dog (not really I threw it in the recycle tub) and go for a (Quote)"ten minute drive utilising all the rev range.(unquote)

Take it out for another blast round the back lanes..

I swear you could feel the difference instantly the car drives so much smoother and revs much much more quicker and smoother.

Jury is out on more power I think it feels faster because its smoother and time will tell on the claimed economy increase..
Amazon is the cheapest place I found it and if you work for Saint Gobain you can get 10% discount.

Oh I took a quick pic of my N75 and vacuum chamber tucked away nice and tidy. :-bd

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login