Standard system

Have a big install or a question about your stereo put it in here .

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

the punisher
B2

Standard system

Post by the punisher »

Hi guys,

Im pretty up on ICE.... having spend many thousands in the past and even won trophys with past installs...been to many a sound off and listened to countless other systems and done many installs... so i like to think i know what sound good and what sounds bad...

my past flurry of cars over the last few years have been a skoda vrs the standard system in that was rubbish harsh sounding tweeters and flappy little bass...this soon got upgraded...alpine through out and a nice sub install...

the car i had before the passat was a 3 serires touring.. now the system in that was ok...i didnt bother upgrading this i had better things to spend the money on... but the system in the passat i am totaly in ore of!! deep bass no pannel rattles so much bass it shakes the rear view mirror and side mirrors... its just soo crisp and clear well balenced... if all passat are like this i can not think why anyone would want to upgrade there speakers... are all passats like this or has mine already been upgraded at some point? or is just because its a higher end model?

Does anyone know anything about the standard system who is it made by etc

Thanks

Joel
Everyday car: VW Passat V6 30V 4motion Wagon

Project Car: '89 Mk2 Golf, Vr6 Corrado Conversion, check out http://www.joelbabb.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login