Over £400 worth speakers for £70! Dynaudio 6.5's (17cm)

Have a big install or a question about your stereo put it in here .

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Brickhouse
B3
Passat model: B5.5 SE

Over £400 worth speakers for £70! Dynaudio 6.5's (17cm)

Post by Brickhouse »

I am going to be selling my Dynadio MW162GT 6.5 (17cm) mid-bass speakers. These cost me £329.95 when new, the sound is amazing, clarity, vocals and mid-bass are impeccable. Being 6.5's they fit straight in to Passat B5/B5.5's and dont know about B6's?. With these speakers come my Vibe Tweeters (£34.95) sound just right and not harsh. All speakers are crossed using Rockford Fosgate crossovers that cost me nearly £70.

Everything is still in my car but as selling it next week I am not including my setup thus the sale. So anyone who wants an amazing sound in their car then this is it! I can also include a 500WRMS amp for extra if need be.

Total including next day delivery for all speakers and crossovers is £70 ......If you want the amp then £100 total, so only £30 for the amp.

This setup is not to be confused with the likes of Pioneer, Sony, Kenwood etc, this is very high end car audio.

Until I remove the speakers here is an Ebay link to the same as what is being sold.........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130823745239? ... EBIDX%3AIT

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login