Idiotic Neighbours

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Hilly81
B3
Passat model: B5.5

Idiotic Neighbours

Post by Hilly81 »

Me and the wife bought our first house in April. We have spent thousands doing it up and moved in in May. Last week we had all of the front garden and single drive taken out and a new drive installed at considerable cost. We can now park both cars on the drive rather than one on and the other elsewhere on the street. Our neighbour, who we have met, spoke to in the street etc, has taken it upon himself to park his car over a portion of our drive even though there is plenty of other places to park. He could even park forward another 10 yards and hardly block the drive. He doesn't have a drive himself.

Now we can still get on and off the drive, it's just a bit more of a faff for the wife as she tends to park on that side. Am I wrong in being totally brassed off with said neighbour? I know the law says he can park anywhere on the highway as long as there are no parking restrictions but surely it's morally wrong for him to deliberately inconvenience us? Especially when there are plenty of other places to park. If it is still there this evening then I plan on politely asking him to not park there.

This topic has 42 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login